FACIT Sverige 2019 is 392 pages - the most extensive Sweden catalogue yet - and features all Swedish stamps from the beginning in 1855. All
values are described with prices for unused (both hinged and never hinged) as well as cancelled stamps and with all the different stamp designs depicted in
colour. The catalogue is written in Swedish (with most parts in English as well) and is very user-friendly.
Among the contents of FACIT Sverige 2019:
- NEW: A list of stamps that cannot be soaked off using water.
- Tourist Postage Labels and Newspaper Stamps.
- First Day Covers, booklets and self-adhesive stamps in covers.
- NEW: For the first time a cataloguing and pricing of the Swedish Event Poster Stamps from 1874 through 1925 is presented.
- NEW: All published (549) Thematic Sheets up to 23 August 2018 are now pictured and complemented with a compiled price list.
- As a continuation of the images of the Official Maximum Cards in FACIT Sverige 2017, you will find the remaining ones here
(MK551-MK581) along with a price list for these. MK581 is the last one issued.
- The Swedish private local post is updated with all the latest issues. Now also translated into English.
- Updated membership roster for the Swedish Stamp Dealers Association.
- No less than 392 pages.
The price of the catalogue is SEK 350 incl. VAT (p&p will be added).