FACIT Special Classic 2020 is the specialized catalogue featuring all stamps of the Nordic countries
in colour, with varieties, until 1951.
The catalogue is 480 pages, almost 100 pages more than the previous
edition, and for the first time in hardcover! The catalogue features all stamps of the Nordic countries in colour, with varieties, until 1951.
The following has been changed or added in this year’s edition:
- Remaining number of unused stamps 1855-1877.
- Revised classification of the black Stockholm local stamps: F6A and F6B.
- Gustaf V in medallion, definition of ”sharply misplaced surcharge” on provisionals F97-F104.
- Gustaf V in medallion, plate numbers, semaphore lines and semaphore strokes.
- Updates and additions of watermarks and varieties F50-F104.
- Modified shade descriptions for Oscar II, F54 and F59.
- Shade classification, the Three Crowns issue F284-F317.
- Denmark, advertising label pairs section revised.
- Slesvig, specialized article on the 1920 Schleswig Plebiscite stamps.
- Greenlandic cancellations.
- Iceland, period of use for crown cancellations, after 1903.
- Iceland, additions to 2013 article on ”Í Gildi ’02-’03" overprints.
- Finnish stamps on covers, revised.
- No less than 480 pages.
The price of the catalogue is SEK 450 incl. VAT (p&p will be added).